Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Patrick and One-Eyed Willie!

Man oh man!  I have been neglecting this blog like something serious!  Many things have happened since the last post!  My birthday has come and gone.  I managed to say good bye to 25 and hello to 26 with many friends through out the weekend.  The proudest moment came on Thursday.  I lost 4.6 lbs!  Ahh!  How amazing is that!?  With that, I now weigh 218.6 until the next weigh in.  I've been a little too happy about the weight loss and the birthday celebrations.  We shall see how the weekend really fared this Thursday.  It's been an amazing week so far as well!  I'm going to Maryland for a wedding on Friday and going to see my BFF Sarah!  I wish Diana could be there too!  I've been moved to a very exciting project at work and Walter has received some very good news!  

Now, I just need to focus on staying the course.  I was very disappointed over the past several weeks since I was putting in all this work and not seeing any results.  With this lovely surprise, I calculated that I have managed to lose 10lbs in the last five months which is an average of 2lbs per month.  That's not bad.  Not too shabby!  Let's see where I'll be in the next five months.  Let's just hope we make it through the holiday's!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment