Thursday, January 20, 2011

Great Unexpectations

Hello!  The weather has been putting a damper on my progress and we had a canceled meeting last week.  However, I weighed in this morning and came in at 224.8lbs!  Down one pound since my holiday binge-a-thon.  Hopefully my yoga arms can hurry up and come back.  I've been suffering in the past two yoga sessions but I'll make it.

In other news, I was able to run 3 minutes straight but then took 20 minutes to not feel like I was about to fall apart.  It's going to be a long haul.  Interestingly enough, I think my Dad is moving in with me this weekend.  Not sure exactly when but his company got the contract approved for the Bellefont plant north of Scotsboro.  This should be fun or terrible.  I'm up for the challenge and not being in this house by myself.  Hooray!

1 comment: