Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boyzzz

I wish I knew how to embed youtube videos.  That would be amazing.  Anyway, you will just have to enjoy this link of MIA "Boyzzz".  It was my song of the day.  I woke up to it blasting in my head and drove home from yoga with it on repeat.  Granted, I almost ruined the good vibes by listening to "The Scientist" by Coldplay.  Bad choice.  Just like milk.

Well, Biggest Loser is on and I'm texting Sarah and talking to Diana which was a very good conversation.  I just have to say that I love you both very much.  Enough of the sentimental stuff!  This is what I ate today:

2 cups coffee with creamer = 1pt
1 egg roll = 3pts
1 cup fried rice = 8pts
1 cup general tsos chicken = 16 pts
1 bag popcorn = 2 pts
12oz cherry coke = 3pts

33 points for the day.  But, at least I tracked.  As Diana just mentioned to me over the phone, just make a change if what you are doing isn't working out.  Maybe you need to do three days of yoga a week instead of two.  Plus, Sarah mentioned that if you just taking a walk does wonders.  I've been upping the walk this week.  Its small but eventually I'll get back on the ball again.  This journey is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought emotionally and physically.  Maybe I should train for a 5k?  I hate running...ha!

3 comments:

  1. MIA sucks
    here is a better song by Goapele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video freaks me out. maybe its her face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is her face... but, i just listen to the song. over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete