Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!  Today was a much better food day.  I ate a hearty breakfast to keep me full longer today:  bacon, egg, and cheese on a plain bagel.  Total points:  9.  Followed with lunch with my Uncle Larry in the cafeteria.  I had 1 cup of chili, salad with dressing on the side, and banana nut bread.  I cruised through 1 liter of water, walked one mile in the morning and another mile in the afternoon.  Dinner was Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup and it was actually delicious.  Only 2 points!  Out of control!  It reminds me that I need to buy some more soup.  Its cold outside!  IT'S SOUP TIME!  Woohoo!

In other news, nothing is really happening in my life other than MY BIRTHDAY!  It's next week and I can't believe that I have hit the 26 year mark already.  I've been reflecting on the past year and its pretty amazing.  Let's make a list!

1.  Personal make over:  contacts and hair cut
2.  New boobs!
3.  First international travel
4.  Mom's cancer :-( (but she kicked it in the face!)
5.  First cruise
6.  Yellowstone/Wyoming
7.  Still single
8.  Net loss of 14lbs
9.  Bought a house
10.  Finally started yoga

There are some major milestones, set backs and over all goal accomplishing.  After my disastrous weekend, I know that I can do better because I have come so far and in the grand scheme of things I can do much better.  Ladies, keep pushing me because the next year is going to be another tough one.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment